跳到主要內容

#3 Inside the mind of a master procrastinator


1. Do you procrastinate sometimes?
Yes, I often procrastinate. I always tell myself to start doing it tomorrow and then tomorrow comes I still haven't started it.
2. What are some of the things you procrastinate on?
I often procrastinate on my homework, studying and giving reports.
3. What are some reasons for procrastination?
Because I want to relax and I think these things are difficult, and time-consuming. I don't want to face them so I procrastinate. 

4. What are some strategies you can use to combat your procrastination?

I will make a plan and assign daily tasks. 

After completing the plan, I will reward myself and let myself do whatever I want to do, which makes me more motivated to complete my goals.

"Never put off till tomorrow what you can do today." is a good habits. So I will try to do it.



留言

張貼留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

#1 GREETINGS

Hello everyone!  I'm Peggy. Welcome to my blog.✨  I'm from Taiwan. I ’ m studying at National Taipei University of Business and my major is Finance. My favorite country is Japan🇯🇵 because of the beautiful  scenery , clean  streets  and delicious food. I really interested in japanese culture , so I ’ m learning japanese by myself now. I love listening to music, watching dramas and visiting popular cafes for coffee and desserts. So if you have a recommend coffee shop please share with me.☕️ I have a cat and its name is little bear. It's cute and healing. It has become a part of my family.🐈 Feel free to share anything with me.💕 Thank you for watching. See you next time ~

#2 BODY LANGUAGE

After reading the article, the two of the most  important  body language that I want to improve is   1. Avoid touching the face  When I feel nervous , I always touching my face or chewing my lower lip.  I want to avoid these  when attending a virtual meeting as I don ’ t want to come across as nervous or uncomfortable .  So I will try to improve this bad habit.   2. Posture Posture can convey a wealth of information about how a person is feeling as well as hints about personality characteristics , such as whether a person is confident. I think posture is important. When I having online class , I often lean back in my chair that is not very professional.  Sitting up straight can indicate that a person is focused. So I want to improve my posture when having online meeting next time.   See you next time bye~  - ̗̀ ෆ( ˶ ' ᵕ ' ˶) ෆ ̖́ - Article link: https://www.forbes.com/sites/biancamillercole/2020/09/17/8-top-tips-for-improving-your-body-language-during-virtual-meetings/?s